Friday, March 20, 2009

Needing some color & Sweets go away!

So I don't know if spring has got to me or what... well lack of spring where I am right now... in about 2 feet of snow. But I felt the need for more color. I got a light/cardigan style sweater with bright red poppies on it.... yes, that is right, red. For anyone who knows me this is major. And I made some very simple necklaces last night to add a little color to what I normally wear. Now that Avery does not insist on yanking necklaces off I have started to wear them occasionally.


On another note, I am having a major sweet tooth lately. I went to a camp last week and got lots of snack food, which we didn't eat any of because we were so busy or tired. And now they are here at the house and I find myself eating something sweet everyday since then... twix, m&ms, gushers... you name it. (no - i am not pregnant) But my addiction this week cannot be good for my waistline... which I have been working very hard at getting back to normal! :)

Also, in the name of spring I am getting my haircut and highlighted tomorrow! yeah! It has been a long time. I think I have gotten my haircut like twice since Avery was born.... sad, very sad. But it is just not the first thing I think of doing with my spare time. Hope it goes well!

2 comments:

  1. I love the necklaces - I have done a few of the tile pendants and they are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - they are so easy too! Fun way to spice things up a bit.

    ReplyDelete