Saturday, March 7, 2009

Winter Wedding

Yesterday my good friend got married. They decided Wed. night that they were going to get married on Friday, 3-6-9. It has been in the works for a long time, but last week decided it was time. But that is just like them :) I was the 'Witness of Honor' and the photographer. About 10 people attended, and honestly, it was beautiful.
I am getting more and more familiar with my camera and getting pictures that I am actually pleased with. I hope the married couple enjoy them too.

Today I am feeling much, much better. First day in a week I can say that. The stomach flu is nothing to mess with - I hope it never comes back! I was feeling well enough last night that we took my parents out to dinner at a nice steak house for watching Avery all day while I was helping with the wedding. Maybe steak cures upset stomachs :) I am going with that theory for now!

Today we are headed to the start of the Iditarod. It is sunny and beautiful out. Should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment